24 Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Days!

Only 24 days until the Texas waterfowl season opener. Is anyone else extremely excited like me? I hope I am not the only die-hard duck hunter on this forum. I just hope I will be off work for the opener, it is still up in the air for me. Anyone else planning on hunting on the 1st?
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

I am a die hard duck hunter!! So are the following founding members... Red Fish Rob, Beach Bum Bailey, Unclehandy & Blackbeard

Might as well consider this site a "Cast & Blast" type style... We hang up our guns and switch to our poles after 10am and then pick back up our guns at 5:30-6

I got a boat on the way but with Gustav and the fact that I ordered it a little late, I will be boatless for a good 2-3 weeks I am afraid...

I have a place to go out in Anuahac, I lack transportation anyone who wants to take me cant hunt with me... We had a duck camp out there but Ike destroyed it...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What kind of transportation do you need?
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I also generally hunt morning and fish the late morning, especially early season when the hunting is done earlier.

I hate those days when the birds aren't flying, but the redfish are tailing in the the deeks and you left the rod in the boat!

Semper Fi!

Comment

I would be excited if someone asked me to go some time...

Comment

My blind = My boat

We'll all go! We'll have plenty of days this year...

Comment

Never duck hunted in my life but got the stamp this year. Anybody wanna teach me the basics. Raring to try out this new S&W 1000 Max 4 I just bought.
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'll take you out sometime if you'd like

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
                  I'll take you out sometime if you'd like
                  Works for me...thanks.
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X