Horns Whip TTU 34-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns Whip TTU 34-14

Yep, that's what I hope. Go 'head TTU Wader-get the talk going!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Hahaha we will see, if that's the score then I will be at sixth street till they close spending all my money on booze. Our only chance is if Colt gets hurt somehow and leaves the game. My prediction....Last second touchdown to Swindell to win the game (kinda like last year)

TTU- 38
    Horns-35

Comment

Wreck em' Tech!!!!

Comment

Ouch. Have fun on 6th street-watch out-they have a dwi task force big time. Potts may be the ticket-so far his stats are incredible and he's got a helluva attitude-very good guy from what I've read! Hope Colt don't get hurt (or anyone else for that matter). My niece was a Raider, so I kinda (not much) would rather see TTU beat TEXAS than any other team-I only hope florida loses big time and I can't stand usc. I'll be fishing Saturday, then watching the game. Good rivals = good fun!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Texas will walk all over them...20 is not enough...
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be out at the Palazzo Las Vegas tomorrow at this time; and the lst thing I'm going to do is hit the sports book and see what the odds are on Leach showing up drunk/sober to the game and load up on the drunk side of the bet.

It looks like the safest play I see.

Comment

if texas plays like they did in the 1st half of last week's game against wyoming it could be a very interesting game
              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I was dang close on my numbers. Horns 34-24 over ttu. Where's TTU Wader?

Comment

Take away that punt return by the 6th yr receiver and it was pretty even the whole game

Comment

I hear some bitterness in that post!!

Comment

whats wrong with that TTU????

It took Robalo 6 years to graduate from Texas.

Comment

Hahaha..I can't complain it was a great game. We will see what they can do without Colt in Lubbock next year.

Comment

You are wrong jt!!!!!

Bullcrud-JT IS WRONG.

It was 6 and ONE-HALF Years!!!! Yes an undergrad degree also.

I like'd to party, drink and .......

Yes, I had hair and only weighed 180#s too.

Comment

Robalo the tower should burn orange all season.....hookem horns
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

It does and will-at least on my posts for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                              X