Lavaca Bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavaca Bay area

Hey guy's, anyone fishing the Lavaca Bay area recently? I am moving to Victoria in three weeks, and plan on hitting the Lavaca area pretty hard. From Google Earth, it looks pretty shallow, good for wadin the shore I would imagine, but I am wanting to buy a craft for the wife & I, must look over a Topo and get the water depths & reefs marked. Probably better off going to POC, or there abouts.
    "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
    "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

I fish it in the summer. Good reefs and walk in spots all over. pm me when you move and I'll meet you there. Show you where to fish.

Comment

Sweet Gilbert, I appreciate that. I'll be new to that area and want to be able to have some fun, not just hunt & frustrate. I have been in Cypress for the past 1-1/2 years, and have only been out 2x, once with Reef Drifter, once at the dike. Had fun but I'm used to getting out 3-4x a week. Thanks for the info bro, have a great day.

Comment

you ain't that far north of me if you are in cypress but you'll be far when you move to victoria.

Comment

Hoping to get there the middle of next month, for a new job. We will be highly busy for the first week or so, but after that we'll be kickin butt tryin to knock-out some quality fish. Did you see the post for Dusty's big trout? Nice for a 10yo to land that one.

Comment

yup. that is a nice trout fo sho!

Comment

Weee Hawww, hopin to snag a few of those myself......and you as well...

Comment

Working...
              X