This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners Workday: Sunday

Heading down again this Sunday to finish cleaning out the place and hopefully start a dock and get some tin back on the roof. If anyone is in the SLP area and wants to stop by, I'll pay for your help in beer. Bring your shrimpin' boots. We ain't got a dock yet. We'll be leaving from Marlin Marina around 8am. Last camp on Titlum Tatlum, only one on the Mud Island side. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Sandy, have you gone through our photo section yet? I shot a few photos of Titlum Tatlum, caught a trout there and two flounder shot some photos and snagged a couple of a house off in the distance, didn't know if it was yours...I'd love to help but got plans this weekend here in town...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have not looked at the pic section. I'll head over there now. Don't worry, I'll be on here every week asking if anyone wants to come out. Sooner or later someone will and once they do, they'll probably get hooked on the place too.

I just keep hearing this voice saying, "If you re-build it, they will come."
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Didn't see the pic

I didn't see the pic you mentioned, but not all the galleries worked for me.

Here are pics before and after Ike. - Sandy
        Attached Files

Comment

You need a roofer. Try holden roofing. They have a f BBB rating.

Comment

Reminiscing on the past Gibby?

Comment

Perhaps when I'm done with the place, I can invite someone's entire family to fish the lights and cook them food, then bust my butt borrowing a generator when mine doesn't work, then that same person can spend his time being a smartarse to me on the interweb when I've been nothing but good to him. My feeling is hurt. Does anyone have a hurt feelings report??? I need to fill one out.

Comment

Gratitude is a virtue rooted in one's upbringing. It will not be found in ignorant, gross people.

Comment

I know the feeling.
                  "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                  boom

Comment

Did you ever get it fixed up? I can give ya a hand if u still need it. I have built or repaired about any kind of structure.
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

Originally posted by grown in Tx View Post
                      Did you ever get it fixed up? I can give ya a hand if u still need it. I have built or repaired about any kind of structure.
                      Nice man! Reps for you.

Comment

Holy crap Sandy I didn't see the date on this and I thought something happend to the camp....Called the wifey and told her I was going to head down to help for a while on Sunday morning. Glad this is an old post! Get a life Gilbert!

Comment

All is well, the place is good. Grown in TX gets an invite. When you coming out again FP?

Comment

We need to plan something. It was a bunch of fun even with it being too windy to fish!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              We need to plan something. It was a bunch of fun even with it being too windy to fish!
                              I think I passed out 3 times that evening... Don't you ever bring 2 bottles of Jack to the camp again! One is perfectly fine
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X