Gigging last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigging last night

Got the fever with the no wind. Nailed 2 in Seabrook 17" and 20". Both very close to the shore. Also spooked a couple.

You know Jeremy, you give me a hard time for soaking coaker a couple of times every in my fishing life and here you are gigging flounder while they sleep. What the heck is the difference?????????

By the way, I am not against gigging, I am just giving Jeremy a hard time! You should have heard him at the Club meeting.... no stop about the soaker coaker thing.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The difference is that I did not start my post with "I don't ever gig, but I went gigging last night and....". That is why I was giving you crap. Not cause you soaked croaker.

Comment

You boys Kiss and Make up now!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Can't kiss and make up. He can keep giving me crap, I fish to relax and I do not care how it is done. If people that fish with live bait are not allow on this site, then it is time to go.....
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Why can't we all just get along???
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hey Mike calm down. I fish croaker too. I just don't start my post with " i never fish croaker, but today when I fished croaker.... That is the ONLY reason I gave you crap. Not for fishing with croaker.

BTW like the resident croaker soaker thing. That is funny!!

Comment

Never fished with dynamite but today i decided i was tired of getting skunked! lit it off had 100 limits and fish that i can not even identify! game warden dusted me for a illegal lady fish. Had a flat on the way home.Hey fish with what ever you want to each his own!!!! the limits yo keep is were you consious has to be your guide.
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                  Never fished with dynamite but today i decided i was tired of getting skunked! lit it off had 100 limits and fish that i can not even identify! game warden dusted me for a illegal lady fish. Had a flat on the way home.Hey fish with what ever you want to each his own!!!! the limits yo keep is were you consious has to be your guide.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    lol
                    That tattoo was fake right Jeremy?
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      That tattoo was fake right Jeremy?
                      No it is real.

Comment

Working...
                      X