468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limit in the marsh all alone, Pete's first retrieve(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit in the marsh all alone, Pete's first retrieve(s)

Just like it says, shot a limit, lost one in the saltgrass. Pete got 3 cold blind retrieves which involved some casting (hand signals). I've never been so proud...
    Attached Files

Good work! I've been seeing them in the marsh but I get duck fever and shoot like crap

Comment

WTG to you and Pete! You can't beat the joy of having a good huntin dog!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nothing can make you prouder than watching your dog (whose like your child) pick up those birds and bring them back... I don't care how bad things are in your life you'll be smiling every time!

I'm going Saturday & Sunday and I have the honey hole! If you'd like to go hunt an area together i mean a good 400-800 yards apart let me know I found some killer areas last weekend.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Weekend huntin'

Coe, any chance you could haul me and my set-up and drop it off in the area? I wanna shoot some teal!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
            Coe, any chance you could haul me and my set-up and drop it off in the area? I wanna shoot some teal!
            I can bring u up that way and drop you off in one of the prexisting "public" blinds... Just toss out some dekes and u should be good to go.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X