weather: Clear
    Wind: 10 to 12 out of the northeast
    Tides: Normal
    Water temp: upper 70's
    Water clarity: 1'
    Bays: slightly choppy
    Baits: Arties

Report:
    Left Sea Isle at 630 and headed over to some of the sheels pads that have been producing the last few weeks for me. The bite was tougher than I really expected this morning. Did not see near the Trout slicks that I had seen in previous days. We did scratch out a few Trout on the first reef to 21". Still no topwater action to report. Everything caught today on Assassins. Plum still the most effective bait right now. Moved over to some of the reefs in Chocolate near the channel were we scratched out a few more Trout to 18". Water looked good in Chocolate aswell. We ended the day with 18 Trout and 1 20" Flounder. All fish caught off of shell pads in 2 to 5' of water. Shell pads are holding plenty of bait right now but I just didn't see the slicks as I have the past few days.

For all you bird workers out there. There are birds starting to work pretty hard in Chocolate Bay and in lower West Bay. Been seeing alot of bird action near Tire Reef all the way up to Alligator Point.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Thanks for the report AP..Have your ran around the pass at all?.. I'm guessing all my points in the GPS that mark the sandbars are useless now lol

Comment

Yah the dunes are gone no telling where all the sand ended up, the pass will be back soon... The current will remake the channels and form the sandbars again.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wanna hit the water so bad...goodness...

Comment

Nice day of catching,Congrats
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Heres some bird action from Chocolate the other day. Only gafftops and dink trout though.
            Attached Files
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good work AP.
              I'm headed out tomorrow to see what I can do. I have a friend down from Odessa, hopefully I can find a few fish to put him on.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Great Report!! Thank you sir...

Comment

Working...
                X