Stuffed Flounder filets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed Flounder filets.

I made this post some time ago on a Florida forum.
    Instead of using whole Flounder try this with filets, this way the rookies
    don't get freaked on all the bones.
    Open this link.

http://fishthebridge.com/fishingforu...5486-18-1.aspx

Also. This gigging sub-forum is very popular in Fl and has much more traffic than ours. Its a good place to cruise all things gigging.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

That looks pretty yummy.

Comment

i usually dont eat fish but i would definitely eat that!

Comment

Looks good Bert. I've done the de-boning thing to make suffed flounder for potlucks or other things where I want to show-off. Looks really nice, but when I cook for myself, I just sandwich it between fillets like that.

Comment

gonna have to go to that site. Already have the batteries charged for this weekend!!

Comment

That is awesome those Florida boys eating the mullett!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              gonna have to go to that site. Already have the batteries charged for this weekend!!
              You gonna be off in the middle of this up comming week?
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Not this week. It is the end of the month. At the beginning of next month I could go in late one morning if you want to hit it up on a weeknight. Saturday nights are best for me unfortunately.

Comment

I can schedule to be off almost any morning so I wuld be happy to fill in for Jeremy since he can't!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I need to post Donna's flounder recipe, it is awsome!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I need to cook Donna's flounder recipe for ya'll, it is awsome!
                      Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                        I can schedule to be off almost any morning so I wuld be happy to fill in for Jeremy since he can't!
                        I have Weds night open but depending on the planned trips with TMO and Corndog and the weather I may have to use that date to make up for a bad weather night.

If the weather holds and Sat, Mon nights trip are completed we can try and whack 'em Weds night...(Weather permitting).
                        Nothing can be sure until Tues afternoon so give me a call that day and we will see whats going on.
                        281 772 8884

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                          STFU you fisherman. A boat like that is reserved for giggers only, lol. Gig first fish second. I'll start fishing again in November.

Comment

nice!!!!! looks goooood
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                              I have Weds night open but depending on the planned trips with TMO and Corndog and the weather I may have to use that date to make up for a bad weather night.

If the weather holds and Sat, Mon nights trip are completed we can try and whack 'em Weds night...(Weather permitting).
                              Nothing can be sure until Tues afternoon so give me a call that day and we will see whats going on.
                              281 772 8884

I will definitely give you a call tuesday and we will see what's up!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X