• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Sooners

This is just a plain and simple truth.
    Attached Files

Very good JT. ou sux.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Haha! Haven't seen that one before.

Comment

My alma mater better tighten the chin straps up and play like they're capable of, or OU will stomp our ***. Tech impressed me. Hook 'em Horns!

Comment

Mell wader a ut ex? then you'll like this one! hahahaha!
          Attached Files

Comment

Shouldn't that have "Upped" added after it? Boo ou. I am looking forward to this Saturday's game-UTEP-what a laugh-ought to be a kicking butt game (better be!).
            Go Horns!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X