This is great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is great

I am a new guy. Reeltime turned me on to this site and Fuzzy turned him on. Thanks Reeltime and Fuzzy this is gonna be right up my alley. Everyone is right in my area.
    Brazos

Welcome
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Come on in. Looking forward to your reports.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Hey Brazos love them folks on the other site.But this is home sweet home here.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
          Hey Brazos love them folks on the other site.But this is home sweet home here.
          I can already tell. This is gonna be a blast. We might need a area to figure this out.
          Brazos

Comment

good to see you brazos..when are we going yaking
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I am ready at all times. My truck aint worth a darn. So I put it on a trailer and pull it with my wife's truck.
              Brazos
              Last edited by Brazos; September 24, 2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Welcome, I haven't been here long myself. I have a 21 foot Explorer power boat and a 14 foot Perception kayak. I use the kayak mostly. I go both ways ! ? !- fishing transportation that is.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Welcome, I haven't been here long myself. I have a 21 foot Explorer power boat and a 14 foot Perception kayak. I use the kayak mostly. I go both ways ! ? !- fishing transportation that is.
                  I'm glad you cleared that up for us!
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great to have you. I am fairly new but sure enjoyed our meeting site last week - Hooters on the Gulf Freeway! Hooters on Friday night and fishin Sat and Sun - a great week-end in my book. I look forward to meeting you.
                      If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Weclome, looking forward to seeing some reports.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

whhhewww welcome aboard!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

welcome
                            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                              Man that scared me for a second. I have a little water taxi in my plastic navy its only 9'8" long. I also fish out of a Hobie Outback kayak. My father in law has a 14" Jon Boat with a 25 HP Mercury four stroke them things are to heavy. I like fishing in skinny water. And them four strokes have issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X