Cajun Greek on 61st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun Greek on 61st.

I usually do not talk about places to eat, but Donna and I have been going to the Cajun Greek every week for the past 5-6 months for their great happy hour, which is from 3-7. Food is great, drinks are cheap and Sheila (bartender) and her daughter (boss as well) Jessica are very friendly.

Going tonight if anyone wants to join us, we will be at the bar around 5:30 for $ 5 boudin, and other goodies. I will be wearing a blue columbia, I am tall and ugly
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

That is one of my favorite spots to eat on the island...those boudin balls are crazy good
    sigpic

Comment

Yes they are. You need to try the chicken/spinach sandwich, I get it once a week for lunch.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Cajun Greek on 61st.

I haven't been there since Ike. I'll have to go check it out again soon.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

They remodeled and have a new owner, you will like it! If you go there, look at the wall to your right (by the bar) and they hung up a picture of me and my PB trout. You can't miss it, I grab my wife's fish grip and it is pink

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          I haven't been there since Ike. I'll have to go check it out again soon.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I have done the drive-through to grab a bite on the way out to the west end when we drive down on Fridays. Always enjoyed the food, every thing we have ordered was good. I will give the chicken/spinach sandwitch a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              I usually do not talk about places to eat, but Donna and I have been going to the Cajun Greek every week for the past 5-6 months for their great happy hour, which is from 3-7. Food is great, drinks are cheap and Sheila (bartender) and her daughter (boss as well) Jessica are very friendly.

Going tonight if anyone wants to join us, we will be at the bar around 5:30 for $ 5 boudin, and other goodies. I will be wearing a blue columbia, I am tall and ugly
              Man I wish I was There!! I miss me some Cajun Greek. Best kept secret in Galveston!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Looks like I'll be hitting up the Cajun Greek one night after work.

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                  Man I wish I was There!! I miss me some Cajun Greek. Best kept secret in Galveston!!
                  they have the best gyro I've ever had.
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

You are still alive! Good to hear from you Mike!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome back....

Comment

Thanks for the tip , and with the other endorsers , sounds like a must try place .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                          They remodeled and have a new owner, you will like it! If you go there, look at the wall to your right (by the bar) and they hung up a picture of me and my PB trout. You can't miss it, I grab my wife's fish grip and it is pink
                          Absolutely. I'll look for the tall guy with the pink boga. And I'll definitely try the gyro.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                          X