SKitterwalk Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKitterwalk Jr

Has anyone tried these yet? I picked some up at Acaemy. they are a hair smaller than the SS Jr.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

I have one that I've tried a few times. I just have some much confidence in ssjrs, she dogs and regular skitterwalks that I rarely throw it. The hooks on mine rusted after the first use so switching them out to vmc's would be a good idea.

Comment

I've caught some good fish on them. I like for really calm days when I want a small lure, or for fishing lights at night.

I do use the spook jrs much more though.

Comment

I had the rattle quit working on a couple of mine.I've got a couple but prefer the ssjr

Comment

I have not, please let me know how it works out. Like we need another toy in the box
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ive been using the sw-8 for a few years now.. great small ones. i am SO GLAD they came back out with the pink.. its a dynamite color for west bay winter trout...

Only complaint i have is we have alot that dont hold up. They will turn black on the inside and that comes from cracks that let water seap in
            Capt. Thomas Barlow
            281-827-6815
            www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texxan1 View Post
              Only complaint i have is we have alot that dont hold up. They will turn black on the inside and that comes from cracks that let water seap in

I concur!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                I concur!
                I had the same problem with some of the regular skitterwalks.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                  I had the same problem with some of the regular skitterwalks.

Any of the silver or holographic sided ones tend to leak after awhile. I mostly stick with pearl or white/red ones and then just throw the pink ones away when they leak. Good lure, just too bad its not put together very well.
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Pink is the winter color.SS jr could make a fortune if the had'em.

Comment

Oh ya something you may want to try.Take the bone ss jr and put it in pink ritz dye overnight.Yap you got a pink ss jr.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                        Oh ya something you may want to try.Take the bone ss jr and put it in pink ritz dye overnight.Yap you got a pink ss jr.
                        I will definitely have to try that one! Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Pink ss jr.

Comment

That is awesome!
                            sigpic

Comment

that's killer. the sw-8's are nice but they don't hold up for crap like already has been said. they are also not made for salt water so you have to change out the hooks and rings. they are too expensive to be having to do that. Just stick with the ss jr's or she pups.

Comment

Working...
                              X