Moses lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses lake

We me and reeltime went to Moses this mourn.Tide was up so we started into the marsh.Then BOOM BOOM BOOM.So we eased back out of the marsh.Went to a marsh on the north end.Almost as soon as we get in there we see a red chase'n bait.I toss a TTF flats minnow and its on.Get him to the boat no net.So Reetime grabs it for me.We stay in the marsh a couple more hours.No more reds.Reeltime lands a nice 17" trout.We go drift the bay and get a few on just to spit it out.From the way our baits look must of been flounder.Then we fish a couple reefs in Dickeson,No luck.So I'm home with a cold one.
    Attached Files

Hey thats a flat looking trout soon as those shotgun went and fuzzy saw them ducks fall...that boat was moving...
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Can't get the red to download.
      Last edited by fuzzy; September 26, 2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

the red was too big.......man i need to start drinking beer more often that beer i got is pretty tasty.......like a bloody mary

Comment

Wouldn't upload.So Photobucket helped me out.27 7/8

Comment

Very healthy Red.....Probably ribbonfish while drifting the deep hole. there is a ton of them in there, but I have caught some solid 26-28" reds in there also.
            THanks for the report!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

WTG Fuzzy and ReelTime. Me and the wife fished Moses Lake yesterday. We are probably calling the deep holes wrong. We call the one by the flood gate the deep hole, and the other one we call the blue hole. It was nice out there yesterday. Water was clean. Wind was calm. Fish were biting. Hardheads were not. We had a good time. Did I mention I hate hardheads.

Comment

hell both are deep holes. boats were stacked up in both spots when we headed out of the lake. we didn't see anybody catching much of anything heard a lot of hoop & hollering
                Last edited by reeltime; September 27, 2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X