Fireworks? Near Galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks? Near Galveston

What are the regulations with regards to fireworks in Galveston? I'd like to have a few roman candles, etc for the weekend. Also - where can they be purchased if heading from Houston to Galveston?

I know there are some stands north of Houston but I am inside the loop and will be heading south.

Thanks in advance for the info!

To be safe I would shoot them off on the Freeport side of SLP bridge. Galveston county traditionally has cracked down on fireworks.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

There is a phone number on this link. You can call the Fire Marshal>

Comment

Not allowed in Galveston, but my neighbor tries to complete with the Freedom over Texas event! Our 14 year old lab hates them, so we had to get a thunder shirt and might have to get some drugs.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

There's a great show on the Seawall tomorrow night and moody gardens will have some on the weekend.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            There's a great show on the Seawall tomorrow night and moody gardens will have some on the weekend.
            Pleasure pier should have one?

Comment

Originally posted by scb71 View Post
              What are the regulations with regards to fireworks in Galveston? I'd like to have a few roman candles, etc for the weekend. Also - where can they be purchased if heading from Houston to Galveston?

I know there are some stands north of Houston but I am inside the loop and will be heading south.

Thanks in advance for the info!
              Next year or for the New Years hit some of the stands on either Hwy 3 or FM 1266 in Dickinson just north of the city limits. I hit them every holiday just before midnight on closing day and buy up all the mortars. I use them year round to scare off the Coyotes here in Dickinson right off of Deats.

Comment

Working...
              X