468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinda had a accident at work and , well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda had a accident at work and , well....

I guess I am going to have to wait awhile before I can't meet and hopefully spend a quality night of gigging with some of you.

New boat. Big storm, now the injury...oh well...come on spring.

I ripped a muscle in my calf, fairly serious, lots of pain but it will heal and we will gig, that much I promise.

I check this board almost every day and look forward to the SLP complex stories.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Hope it gets better soon
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sorry to hear that...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

How did you "rip" your calf muscle? Was it already tight to begin with?

Comment

Its a long story...cold muscles pushed to hard I guess while climbing a set of stairs.
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Keep a good attitude and you'll be back in no time.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Beach Bum Bailey broke his foot while on the waverunner... We figured out you need 2 hands on your beer otherwise you go flying off

Anyways took him awhile to get back on the water with us, let me know if you need any flounder and I'll grab extra instead of only taking 4 for the week.

Comment

Thats funny stuff. It would be cool to launch around your place and I could sit back and enjoy the ride and let 2 knowlegable giggers stand in front in the bow and drive the air motor and do the stabbing...I might could go for that Wed night but be forwarned, I am seriously crippled and could only help with beer disposal.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Not looking for sympathy. As Forest Gump once said. "**** Happens."

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I know a torn muscle can be real agony. Hope your healing is timely.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Bert. Hope you are back on the boat soon.
                    Wayne
                    Children are pieces of our heart running around outside of our body.

Comment

Beer disposal is fine by me...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayner View Post
                        Sorry to hear about that Bert. Hope you are back on the boat soon.
                        Wayne
                        How about ya wayne!!!

Comment

That sux about the torn muscle. Too nice of a boat in the picture to have sitting in the driveway and not out gigging flounder. Hope you get back out there soon!

Comment

He's back out the injury was last October...

Comment

Working...
                            X