We have a Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a Winner!

Just got back from finishing getting things ready for next weekends Bow Opener. Lets just say they have found my feeder, I had 388 pictures of deer in the past 2 weeks, actually less as the batteries dieds sometime after Tuesday of last week. No monster buck, in fact all the bucks so far are young and what make the cut for the Antler Restriction rules this year, except this guy and I'm going to punch his ticket first chance I get and I hope it is with a bow.....
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Wow, intersting looking spike? Is the right antler branched? Good looking candidate for an arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      Wow, intersting looking spike? Is the right antler branched? Good looking candidate for an arrow.
      No branches, here are some more pictures of him. He has been hanging around the feeder a lot the last week or so. If he keeps hanging around it is going to be a big mistake.........

BTW my bow stand is 18 yards from him in the first picture I posted. He is standing broadside to the stand and he is looking away, man I sure hope he doest that this coming Saturday. If he does we will be eatting backstrap.......
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bountyhunter; September 27, 2009, 09:56 PM.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        No branches, here are some more pictures of him. He has been hanging around the feeder a lot the last week or so. If he keeps hanging around it is going to be a big mistake.........
        Be sure to enter every deer contest you can that spike is a trophy spike and could win easy.
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          Be sure to enter every deer contest you can that spike is a trophy spike and could win easy.
          I haven't been able to find one in East TX. Most of them I'd have to drive 5 or 6 hours just to get him scored and entered. Not worth it to me as the prizes for spikes aren't that big. Now if there was a contest closer I'd consider entering, let me know if you know if any.

Thanks

Comment

Now THAT!!! is a spike. Never seen one with beams that long. Very cool. Hope you get him.

Comment

That is one of them Los Cazadore's Spikes there bro!! Good luck getting him!

Comment

I'm entered in the Wulf Outdoors contests, not sure if it's worth entering ones lik Los Cazadore, too much time and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                  I'm entered in the Wulf Outdoors contests, not sure if it's worth entering ones lik Los Cazadore, too much time and gas.
                  Yeah man plus dont you have to wear a starch pressed shirt and khaki ironed pants and hunt out of a heated blind with a cup of coffe near by to enter the Los Cazadores contest?

LOL J/K !!

I hope you get him. He looks to be maybe 3.5 yrs old too. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                    Yeah man plus dont you have to wear a starch pressed shirt and khaki ironed pants and hunt out of a heated blind with a cup of coffe near by to enter the Los Cazadores contest?

LOL J/K !! .

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                    I hope you get him. He looks to be maybe 3.5 yrs old too. Cool.
                    Thanks Bro!!!!!

A couple of us think he might even go 4.5, but who cares he needs to be ground checked!

BTW the parts for my bow came in today, I'm back up and the arrows be flying......

I was really ready for him with my longbow. My wife help me practice this weekend out of my stand. We put the 3D deer right where he was standing in the first picture and I was nailing him. My wife would pull the arrow and send them back up and I'd do it again. BTW I did cook her dinner that evening - Steaks!

Comment

is this deer still a no show???
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        That is one of them Los Cazadore's Spikes there bro!! Good luck getting him!
                        Tiny go check out corndog in los ccozas, umnder Ray corn he got a real nice one in there.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          is this deer still a no show???
                          He is still there but is only moving at night or at least that is what my camera is telling me.......

Comment

Working...
                          X