East Matagorda 9-26-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Matagorda 9-26-09

Fished east on saturday. Tides were way high and it pretty much stayed that way all day. Probably dropped to normal levels if that by 3pm. Fished tops and soft plastics. Could only get them on soft plastics. Water color was good, wind was light, beer was cold, jokes were plenty. Capt Hollis and Capt Dustin run a good show and are a blast to fish with. Lost more than what we could put on the stringer. Its shaping up for a good fall.

Saw these pics on Facebook yesterday on their site. Capt Hollis is hilarious and a great guide. Glad you guys had a good time yesterday. I am headed out there tomorrow am.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

are you fishing with Hollis?

Comment

Looks like ya'll had a great trip there Gilbert.

Comment

Thanks for the report. Some nice fish there !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I fished with Dustin last winter and they are both good fishermen and fun to fish with. Looks like you had an outstanding day. Those plum plastics and that area have been hot lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              are you fishing with Hollis?
              No....Just headed down with a buddy. Never fished E Matty before. When I fished with Hollis, we fished West.
              Any tips for tomorrow? We are launching in Sargeant.
              Thanks
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                No....Just headed down with a buddy. Never fished E Matty before. When I fished with Hollis, we fished West.
                Thanks

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                  Thanks
                  Gonna be crowded(guides Cup today), plus this front....I'd of waited!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                    Gonna be crowded(guides Cup today), plus this front....I'd of waited!
                    Yeah go Stan!!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                    X