Last few trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last few trips

Had a couple beers with our friend Jerry (Robalo) the other day and he was wondering about our lack of reports, so here we go. My brothers and I have made several trips lately. We went 4-4 on swordfish in early June on our 24ft whaler, Badfish, with the biggest going 159lb (picture attached).
    My brothers and I ran the Doc Holiday, a 38 fountain owned by Dr. John LoMonaco, during the Texas Billfish Championship (june 28-29). We went 1-2 on blue marlin and 1-1 on sailfish during the tournament and finished 5th place out of 28 boats, we also took 3rd place wahoo in the $1500 pot. We also caught 2 sailfish while prefishing before the tournament on the Doc Holiday.
    On the 4th of July, we decided to make a trip on our boat, 24ft whaler, Badfish, which ended with us going 1-1 on blue marlin. I posted pics of all the fish except for the wahoo which was turned into sashimi before we were able to get pictures.

-RSN

TXwhaler22, ttuwader, and Robalo, come get more meat and have a beer if you ever see us while cruising by.
    Attached Files

all fish were caught within 90 miles of the san luis pass, this year has been very productive out there.

Comment

Last few trips

Very cool man!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Awesome job...yall are killin' it this year!
        sigpic

Comment

Last few trips

Hell ya! Nice job, I'll be down the weekend after next. Lets drink some beers, and if its windy maybe you will go bay fishing with me ! Lol

Comment

Re: Last few trips

Helluva nice report!
            Yall still ever need gas money....give me a shout!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the report ....cool pics !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great pictures, that is on my bucket list. SOME DAY!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                X