Vid/Review of XDm-40 @ gun range.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid/Review of XDm-40 @ gun range.

Well Hell's bells. It was a good day! Anytime a day includes guns and ammo is a good day.
    I like this 40, no question but I am much more consistantly accurate with my 9mm.
    Compared to the 9, it has quite a bit more bark and kick. If you watch close in the vid you can see my hand shaking around the 10th round. I think I need to put down the 9 and play with this 40 much, much more.
    Rounds fired where the Winchester Target/range rounds in (I think) 160 grains.
    I need to come up with a 1/32nd center punch as tool to use to drive out a drift pin. Once this is done I can try different size backstraps to feel out my best suited grip. The gun comes with the medium backstrap installed but I think I want to check out the small backstrap next. Stock, it feels just slightly large for my grip.
    I've taken my CHL coarse so the Sub Compact would be used for carry. I need to submit completed coarse paper work for that. That little 9 is a very fine hand gun and can't say enough positive things about it.
    On the other hand the 40 will be my home gun mounted with the light/laser combo and I don't at this moment feel the least bit insecure about it's capabilties as a 1-2 shot man stopper
    The targets in the vid are the same as the center mass of an adults upper chest.
    Click link for video.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

forget the ear plugs? they are nicely sitting on the bench next to you nice shootin
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ah-so Grass Hopper, look closer and you shall see the foamies in the Masters ear.
      Now quick...Snatch this pebble from my hand. :-)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
      X