Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billystix custom rods soon to be a sponsor

HI GUYS
    WORKING ON BECOMING A WESTEND SPONSOR, LOOKS GOOD SO FAR GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAR IT WITH COE AND GET IT ALL WRAPPED UP THEN I CAN BECOME A PART OF YOUR GUYS FUN, MIGHT EVEN GIVEAWAY A FREE BILLYSTIXSPIRAL IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF ALL GOES WELL LETS JUST SEE HOW IT GOES AND THEN WE WILL KNOW HOW TO PROCEED, LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ONE AND ALL, AND THANKS FOR ALLOWING BILLYSTIX TO BE PART OF THE GANG
    STIX

Glad your onboard!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Very Cool!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Outstanding...I can thank of two people that consistently give of their time and products when it comes to charity or fund raisers, and Billy is one of them. Glad your here!

Billy, I'll be contacting you in the near future for a good offshore casting rod for kings and lings, ect... my bull red jetty spiral has been doing double duty and I need something a little shorter.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Ling-king spiralstix

Juist let me know when you are ready, i can put you one together without much of a hassell, i have a very good calstar blank that will do the job. "lingkingstix"
            stix

Comment

Good to have ya Billy!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
              X