Calcasieu Lake Charity Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calcasieu Lake Charity Tourney

Hey guys anybody that wants to come to Big Lake and help children with Autism and other developmental disorders . We are having a tournament Aug 3rd with a non mandatory Capts meeting Aug 2nd. It is best three trout stringer and I think 3 places paid. There is also a trash fish side pot and a kayak division. $50 per person includes a tshirt and lunch cooked by a local guy at the weigh in (last year was Jambalaya). You CAN NOT register the day of the event however you can use paypal through the store on SaltyCajun.com or pay at the Capts meeting. Sooner you register is better so we can have an adequate amount of food. I have attached a flyer also. 50% of entry fees go to charity and 50% go to the winners. There will also be a raffle with fishing rods, reels, bait packages, and more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013 flier.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	574437

Sounds like a fun time. Anyone who knows how to navigate that water and may want a partner contact me.

Comment

Re: Calcasieu Lake Charity Tourney

Pm sent..

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Calcasieu Lake Charity Tourney

Forgot to mention kid fish free in kids division with registerd adult There is also a kayak division.

Comment

Good luck with the event . I've read that the month of August , oddly enough , renders the most trophey trout . I'm pretty sure of that because I would have thought that would be the least likely month to do so . I understand big lake is an easy lake to learn .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm so ready to hit the big lake....is it Thursday yet!

Comment

Go get 'em! Wish I was going with y'all
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I may have to let you drive after we cross the Sabine, Chris. After last week in Vegas I may try to make a left to delta downs.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  I may have to let you drive after we cross the Sabine, Chris. After last week in Vegas I may try to make a left to delta downs.
                  Lmao I wanted to donate some more money to the isle of Capri in Lake Charles.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk

Comment

Gonna be a blast, no doubt. Can't wait to catch 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      Lmao I wanted to donate some more money to the isle of Capri in Lake Charles.

Good luck to ya on that gambling thing. Remember the last time we went they tried to still my transmission before we even got in the parking lot. lol
                      I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Working...
                      X