Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Just recently got back into fishing after fishing EVERYDAY all through my childhood and teen years...how I haved lived without it for the last 20 years is beyond me.

Started doing some research on where to wade and kayak/canoe and came across this site - great info and it helps me get through the weekdays dreaming about fishing on the weekends.

Welcome and enjoy!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Not fished for 20 years !? Well, it must be a challenge but a great feeling to be out of the slammer after all that time. Hope you stay clean.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome, don't pay attention to plugger, he fix's teeth for a living, he's harmless

Comment

Welcome.....I also was out of fishing for 20 years before starting back up 2 years ago.....I don't know how I lived without it either!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome back to the fever.

Comment

Plugger, that was funny enough to laugh at, but don't pick on the new guys.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                        Welcome.....I also was out of fishing for 20 years before starting back up 2 years ago.....I don't know how I lived without it either!
                        me too I been back at it 7 yrs now
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

This site smells like watermellon

Glad to be on the board. I enjoy the coast a lot. Since I retired I am expanding my AO, Looking forward to read about your catches.

Comment

Originally posted by luckydog View Post
                              Glad to be on the board. I enjoy the coast a lot. Since I retired I am expanding my AO, Looking forward to read about your catches.
                              Welcome to you too luckydog!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X