Galveston Bay Fishing Report 9-30-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Bay Fishing Report 9-30-09

Hello everyone! Just thought I would give you guys a fishing report. Fishing has been a litlle slow lately for us due to the weather. We are still managing to catch some nice fish, but we are in a traditional period right now and with the rainy and windy days over the past 2 weeks fishing has been inconsistant. We have had to really move around and trying to avoid the big reds and sharks have been hard to do. Most customers like to catch 1 or 2 over sized reds and then move on. We have been catching some slot reds too along with some big gulf and sand trout. The specks under the birds have mostly been under sized, but that should change any day now. Fall fishing should be outstanding this year! As for location we have been fishing East bay and Trinity bay according to the wind and water clarity. Live shrimp under a cork and soft plastics have been our choice of baits. If you would like to see our latest catches, check out my home page. Well until next time, see you on the water.
    Capt. Alan
    www.galveston-fishing.com

thanks for the report Capt.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the report!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thank you for sharing , Captain !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the report.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good work capt.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                X