Dolphin / Porpoises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphin / Porpoises

Went off shore last weekend and we were surrounded by Dolphin / Porpoises- they ate our throw back snapper ate kingfish in our chum line/ and ate up our chumline/ fished several rigs and all of them had Dolphin / Porpoises/
    Any suggestions how to get away from them? Going out Saturday and will see if they are still there

Wade fish !! I know , i'm no help . I don't do off shore . :d
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That sometimes is not the solution either. I was wading SLP area last year when 20 plus showed up, I think one of them got 30 yards from us. To answer your question, you can't get away from them.
      Originally posted by plugger View Post
      Wade fish !! I know , i'm no help . I don't do off shore . :d
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Useing your best Flipperease, you must politely ask them to please fish elsewhere!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

you must politely ask them to please fish elsewhere!!!

Bahahahahah!!!

Comment

Tell them to head inshore and chase the Trout over by Alligator Head. They are in there all the time!

Comment

Was this out of Freeport? Seen them do it the time I fished Tall Rock, but never out of Galveston.

Comment

We had them show up a few weeks ago about 12 miles out from SLP. One of them had a chunk of his dorsal gone, so he must had ran into a shark or prop.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

X2 on that, we seem them at least 2 times per month. We usually stop and hang out to watch them play. A neighbor saw them circling a school of reds one time and got it on video, it was really cool to see.
                  Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                  Tell them to head inshore and chase the Trout over by Alligator Head. They are in there all the time!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X