All Systems are Go for Launch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Systems are Go for Launch!

We are in the T-48 hour window, T- 47:51.32 to be exact.

I'm as ready as I can get, just a little more packing and loading. I hope to be heading up around noon tomorrow. I'll give the ole trailcam one last check Friday evening and get a good nights sleep. Watch out Bambi here I come.......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I was a little off on the last time.....T-45:00.00
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Sweet Derek, go double-lung that spike!

Comment

Man I cant wait to be sitting in that tree Sat. morning waiting on daylight. Hopefully we can share hunting stories with each other next week. Good luck to ya' !!

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
          Man I cant wait to be sitting in that tree Sat. morning waiting on daylight. Hopefully we can share hunting stories with each other next week. Good luck to ya' !!
          Good luck to you as well! The stroies will have to wait cause I'll be huntin all next week. My birthday always falls sometime during the first week of Bow season so taking the whole first week off to hunt is my present to myself. Getting a deer is just the cherry on top....

Comment

Ill be in colmesneil, heading out after work. Good luck Mr Bounty.
            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by Keller View Post
              I'm just north of zavalla, so we're neighbors.....

Comment

So I guess you got 1 hunt then rain like I did, as soon as I got to the stand Saturday the bottom fell out. I spent that hunt in my box blind just looking at the oats growing....yea!
                "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by Keller View Post
                  WOW my wifes parents live in colemesneil,i hunted a couple of times ther .
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    WOW my wifes parents live in colemesneil,i hunted a couple of times ther .
                    Just might know them population 638, or as my wife says "640 when were there"
                    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

I go all the time i cant hunt much for im not on the lease but i sit in ther back yard and look for the big one all the time. Last name dobbins? ring a bell

Comment

No, where do they live? I'm on Frog Pond off 3065 on 3150
                        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Yep ther on left on 3065 right before frog pond dang i look you up next time i go over there.

Comment

Dobbins hill ,when you come up the hill in the curve before frog pond.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Dobbins hill ,when you come up the hill in the curve before frog pond.
                              kuntrybumpkins
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X