Coming to the west end tomorrow! Lumber huntin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to the west end tomorrow! Lumber huntin'

Well, Going "recycling" tomorrow. . . . with permission.

Sliding over to Tiki in the AM with the Ugly Mudda (My boat), my new camp partner Chuck, and 007. I was supposed to get over there today, but it just wasn't going to happen. Got permission from some folks to take some of their treated lumber debris.

After that, we'll slide over to Beach Bum Bailey's house if he's around and take what he has to give, then over to a 2cooler, Kenny's casa in Jamaica Beach to loot his debris.

Since I'll have the boat over there it makes sense to drive over the SLP bridge and see if we can put in at the county park and bring some of the loot out to the camp for the workday on Sunday. Going to be a full weekend for sure.

I sure am giddy about gettin' Blockade Runners back in shape.

If any of you west enders have any pilings or treated lumber you'd like gone, lemme know. 979-215-1755 - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

So YOU'RE the bloody pirate that stole my pier planks!

RUN OUT THE GUNS!

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

We didn't think you would miss ever other one...it just aids in the air flow!

Comment

Working...
      X