Heading out Tuesday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading out Tuesday morning

:Leaving to be what could be my last visit to family living in CC. My dad has lived in Corpus for 71 years, 27 of that on the island. I'm from there and have always had family there, at one time all my grand parents, sister, and a mess of cousins. Over the years through deaths and relocations that number has dropped to just pops and my step mother. Oh well life goes on.
    My dad, still gets it but plays way more golf than fishes nowaday's, unless I'm there. He has decided to head to the hill country and retirement living near GeorgeTown. Sounds like a pretty cool place...if you're over 55.
    Anyway, heading South for what could be my last hurrah on Upper Laguna waters with him. We'll still fish, but it'll probably be around here now...which is cool. We always have a good time when he comes here. I'll quit rambling now.......

So whose got a report for me? LOL Plan is to go South Wednesday and then head North to Shamrock on Thursday, if the weather pans out right. Prolly wade mid Baffin,or hit 9 mile, or both!!! Any reports....anybody?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Good luck on the Last big Hoorah with the pops. I wish I could have had one more before my dad left!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      :Leaving to be what could be my last visit to family living in CC. My dad has lived in Corpus for 71 years, 27 of that on the island. I'm from there and have always had family there, at one time all my grand parents, sister, and a mess of cousins. Over the years through deaths and relocations that number has dropped to just pops and my step mother. Oh well life goes on.
      My dad, still gets it but plays way more golf than fishes nowaday's, unless I'm there. He has decided to head to the hill country and retirement living near GeorgeTown. Sounds like a pretty cool place...if you're over 55.
      Anyway, heading South for what could be my last hurrah on Upper Laguna waters with him. We'll still fish, but it'll probably be around here now...which is cool. We always have a good time when he comes here. I'll quit rambling now.......

So whose got a report for me? LOL Plan is to go South Wednesday and then head North to Shamrock on Thursday, if the weather pans out right. Prolly wade mid Baffin,or hit 9 mile, or both!!! Any reports....anybody?

What's wrong with being over 55
      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Williep View Post
        What's wrong with being over 55
        Nothing...hell I'm not far from that myself. The area he's moving to, you have to be 55 or older to live in the neighborhood. Actually sounds pretty cool...they have different clubs and social events and there is always something going on. So if your over 55...it's a good place to live. Now did I get your attitude adjusted old man...don't make me drive over to Baytown!!!!

When we going fishing anyway...Trinity be getting right!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
        X