Going gigging Saturday 10/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going gigging Saturday 10/10

I think Chip is heading out with me. Anyone else heading out? If Chip does not go I will have an extra light and gig.

I will be in town, where do you plan on gigging? I've never flounder gigged but have always wanted to try it out. How much would it be for a decent setup, I already have a good battery.

Comment

i might be headed down there friday night to do a little gigging

Comment

Originally posted by jrcaruso09 View Post
        i might be headed down there friday night to do a little gigging

Good luck guys!!!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          Good luck guys!!!!
          thanks corndog...
          fp10, where do you plan to go gigging at?

Comment

I think I will be in Dallas. We were supposed to go this wkend, but some things came up.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
              I will be in town, where do you plan on gigging? I've never flounder gigged but have always wanted to try it out. How much would it be for a decent setup, I already have a good battery.
              I think the light at Academy(PVC with an underwater light) was only about $50. How big is your battery? They do get a little heavy. I got motorcycle batteries. You are more than welcome to join me if you want.

Originally posted by jrcaruso09 View Post
              thanks corndog...
              fp10, where do you plan to go gigging at?
              I am going to gig a few different places on the south shoreline of West.

Comment

going to renfest this weekend in Plantersville. Have fun out there and don't kill all the flounder in our cove!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

My best friend will be out there this weekend also. Too damn far of a drive for me.

Comment

Did you want to meet us out there on Saturday night?

Comment

If you walked into Academy right now your light would be around $40 the battery $15 the battery charger for the 12v system is ~ $10 plus a 2 pronged gig and a fanny pack to hold the battery...OFF, Tennis racquet tape to put some grip on the gig its all about comfort out there!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

FP- It kinda depends, if the bay is blown out from the front Sat I might not be in galveston. What time do yall plan on meeting up?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                          If you walked into Academy right now your light would be around $40 the battery $15 the battery charger for the 12v system is ~ $10 plus a 2 pronged gig and a fanny pack to hold the battery...OFF, Tennis racquet tape to put some grip on the gig its all about comfort out there!
                          WTF the batteries I got were like $40 a pop. Guess I got the good ones. Mine have been going strong all night and we didn't have a problem with the dieing.

FP- It kinda depends, if the bay is blown out from the front Sat I might not be in galveston. What time do yall plan on meeting up?
                          If the water looks decent probably around 9.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                            WTF the batteries I got were like $40 a pop. Guess I got the good ones. Mine have been going strong all night and we didn't have a problem with the dieing.

If the water looks decent probably around 9.
                            You need to go back in towards the camp........gigging Heaven!!
                            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

MIKE! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X