The fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fridge

Well got a call last week to come and work at a ranch in Wharton trapping pigs.Well after three nights i catch one and it blows my trap door off,well not off but bent it enough to get out.I go run traps this A.M. and had some little ones but found this track around the rooted up ground.Corndogs boss calls him the FRIDGE!
    Attached Files
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

He's now going to be trap wary... Need an extra gun to take him out??
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

yeh i figured that but he will bring his family around or i will shoot him at night with the spot light.

Comment

Do "Deliverance" on him-make him squeal!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          That's just NASTY!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yo do have a pretty smile let me se you drop the draaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssss!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Yo do have a pretty smile let me se you drop the draaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssss!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hopefully in the morning i got one of his brothers.

Comment

He sure has a pretty mouth!!! LOL
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    Well got a call last week to come and work at a ranch in Wharton trapping pigs.Well after three nights i catch one and it blows my trap door off,well not off but bent it enough to get out.I go run traps this A.M. and had some little ones but found this track around the rooted up ground.Corndogs boss calls him the FRIDGE!
                    Oh trust me hes a big one!!!! A day or two and he'll be in the trap. Be sure to video tape the kill!!! i need a piggy smiley face thingy!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Lurefisher if you go overnight be sure to invite 2112 I owe him one. If you take him I will pay for the beer. You can have his doe hunt he cant make in return. Of course you are invited anyway and the invitation is still open to him pending camp space. You have not mentioned that big arse lake with all them catfish or the colorado river. 600 acres of pure heaven!!!!!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Gottem

Well Coe ,Corndog i gottem this morn.One sow and one boar.I bet its the son and daughter of the well known fridge!There in the processer now getting some jal.and cheese summer sausage made.Maybe i have some more tomorrow ,anybody want some pig meat im on them tell them big sow trout start hitting.
                        Attached Files

Comment

clean one up for me. I'll come get it. Thanks.

Comment

sure deal Gibby!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              Lurefisher if you go overnight be sure to invite 2112 I owe him one. If you take him I will pay for the beer. You can have his doe hunt he cant make in return. Of course you are invited anyway and the invitation is still open to him pending camp space. You have not mentioned that big arse lake with all them catfish or the colorado river. 600 acres of pure heaven!!!!!!
                              STFU!!!!! dont tell em!!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X