Lower Highland Bayou 10/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Highland Bayou 10/3

Me and the wife launched our Yaks at 7:30 am and proceeded south of the railroad bridge to get a wind break. (10-15 N) Fished the marsh drains west side and p/u a couple decent flounder, Mine 16.5" Hers 17.5" and very fat. Expected for the rain to move in and push us off early. Had a small shower and able to stay on the water till around 4:00 pm. This is where we started flounder fishing 2 weeks after IKE last year with pretty fair results. Did not find any reds this trip. Best part was prob the Cold Beer and Cheeseburger back at Luis's when we got back. And waiting long enough for the wind to turn and go back with us.

Nice report-thanks.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I forgot to mention we had to switch from plastics to Chartreuse Gulp Curly tails to getem to cooperate at all.

Comment

Working...
      X