My back hurts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My back hurts!

Work weekend went well. Me and my nephew were lucky enough to put out 1400 #s of rye and oats, 400#s of fertilizer, and 1500 #s of corn-all in 1 day!! Got 6 feeders up and running and planted 2 feed plots. Fixed and anchored my tower blind and got the old farm tractor working. Killed about 150 red hornets in the a/c of the trailer-that was great-they were spilling out for 2 days-glad I brought Febreeze to cover the stink from the wasp spray. Saw about 15 deer. Getting close to killing time.

Now all we need is the deer to cooperate!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Sounds like you are set up for a good season, hope you tear 'em up!

Comment

Sounds like fun...BUT I bet your back hurts because you are OLD and not due to te work you put in!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Both Brad. Old age and 3500 lbs do not go together well.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X