New member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member.

Hello everyone. New guy here, just wanted to say hello. Lookin forward to gettin to know everyone. Everyone on Titlum Tatlum... hit me up! We r ur neighbors. PC1198 on Cold Pass.
    There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Originally posted by Mudslinger12 View Post
    Hello everyone. New guy here, just wanted to say hello. Lookin forward to gettin to know everyone. Everyone on Titlum Tatlum... hit me up! We r ur neighbors. PC1198 on Cold Pass.
    Welcome!! Are ya'll the ones that just rebuilt just South of the corner of TT and CP?
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Yes sir. Its Alot of hard work!...lol It's definately worth it though.
      There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Yes sir. Its Alot of hard work!...lol It's definately worth it though.
        I'm the hippie dude that talked to ya'll about using all of the deck boards off of the old camp in Churchill for your new place.....Mike in the Shoalwater...

Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            I'm the hippie dude that talked to ya'll about using all of the deck boards off of the old camp in Churchill for your new place.....Mike in the Shoalwater...

You probably talked to Mr. Sandel. He's my girlfriends dad. I see you down there often though. We will be down this weekend. Stop by if ya see us there.

Comment

You probably talked to Mr. Sandel. He's my girlfriends dad. I see you down there often though. We will be down this weekend. Stop by if ya see us there.
              Yep! He was older than 34 for sure....nice guy though! Welcome Dale! There's a bunch of folks here that frequent those waters on a regular basis....so get ready for a barrage of people wanting fishing reports...and once again welcome to our little slice of Heaven!

Comment

Glad to be here sir. See ya out there.

Comment

Glad to be here sir. See ya out there.
                  Please quit calling me sir! I'm only 41...

Comment

Doesn't it suck to get old

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    Please quit calling me sir! I'm only 41...
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                      Doesn't it suck to get old

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

welcome ashore mudslinger12............i resemble that remark
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Glad you made it here. I assume you're the fella I met at the ramp on Saturday? I know I've met several of you at one time or another, usually at the ramp or one time a coupla weeks ago when y'all came by our place for a few minutes. I'd come by your place, but I can't figure where the pass through over the bar is. - Sandy
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

welcome!! pretty good little wading spot yall got right there..
                            Boats and hoes.

Comment

Welcome to the site ! One or two more Titlam-Tatlum residents joining the site, then Sandy can start hosting block parties- or bayou parties in this case !
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X