Crabtree.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crabtree.....

Is officially a 49er! I'm looking forward to see what he can do at the next level.

about time (even though i really lost all respect for him now), but if anyone can make him get his s#$% together it will be coach singletary
    Boats and hoes.

Comment

That def.got me 39 points on my fantasy football last week.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No offense, but hes a whiny little beeotch and I hope he fails.

The rookies these days that think they are automatically owed millions kill me.

Comment

He is a freakin idiot. What happened to the days that you had to prove yourself to get paid! I had high hopes for him before he decided he was better than all the proven WR in the league.
          I hope he crashes and burns!(SorryTTU)
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I think he will do well under Singletary. However, I think he should sit out the rest of the year but that won't happen because of the $$$ he is still going to make. That will certainly help out my 9ers offense for sure.

I just wished Singletary was there when T.O. was still a 9er! Singletary would have been all over that boys arse LOL

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yes what he did was really stupid, hopefully all that is in the past now and he can just play football. I just hope he does better than Hayword Bay so Al Davis will once again look like an idiot.

Comment

I picked him up on one of my teams already. I dropped roy sorry *** williams

Comment

Blame his agent, not him! I still think he is going to have a hard time adjusting in the league and he just might end up a bust, but time will tell.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

He still has to learn the play book....he hasn't participated in any of the camps, practices or pre season. He won't even play for a few weeks at the least.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

such a talent. i hope he fails the frist year and learns his lesson........did he hire wanna those rap-star agent?
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

No, his uncle is his agent. Being I'm a huge niner fan I have been following this closely. I think the sum beech should sit out the season. I think the only reason he wants to come in now is because the niners are doing so well. As much as I would like to see him play I don't think he deserves to play this season.

Speaking of niners, anyone got any tickets they want to sell when they are in town in two weeks? I will buy or trade a couple of trips for them

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

never,never,never get family involved that'S a prime example.....smells like greed to me...i never forget that lose he handed to THE LONGHORNS.WASTED TALENT
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

My roomate was telling me his first game is supposed to be against the Texans.

Comment

Crabtree will get hurt and lose all his $ since he aint practiced with the team and it's week 5. Plus, the 49ers coach will ban him from Facebook since apparently Tech players have a problem with computers.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X