Fishfinder/Depth Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishfinder/Depth Question

Hello, I have/had a Garmin 240 Fishfinder but she's crapped out on me. Wanting to stay with a Garmin and been looking at all options. Mostly want to stay with the Garmin so I don't have to change out the Transducer/Wiring. Doesn't have to be fancy or color, hell I can hardly read it anyways, will be using mostly for the Depth. Any thoughts would help and Thanks in advance!

A funny thing did happen several years ago on me, While out in Offats one day with Pal Kevin. I kept seeing all these dang fish popping up on the screen, man I got pumped up... Throwing here and there just trying to snag one I guess.. Yelp you guessed it, dang thing was on simulation... Boy was I silly! Point is I don't really trust the fishfinder and just wanting a Depth reader ( Garmin )

Thanks,
    wd

Walt,
    I thought you had the same one as me. I will check the model # and let you know. They don't make it any more, but you can still get them on ebay for about $350.
    You just got all the hotspots and stuff added too didn't you? You can use the same card on mine as the 240.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Chips, Fishfinder not the GPS..
      here's what she kinda of looked like:

Comment

Working...
      X