Conroe 8/24/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conroe 8/24/2013

Took my son to Conroe for a little fishing yesterday. We found the small bass (10-14 inches) early mostly on chrome rattle traps. Picked up a few about the same size with worms late morning around the docks. Did have one hog follow my worm to the boat, she was big, really big.

We did try some jigging spoons and trolling for stripers later. We could see what looked like striper hanging on the edge of one of the humps but never could get them to bite anything we served. Only picked up one good size channel cat while trolling. Still not a bad day on the lake with my son.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

BTW Josh shot this video of the boat coming on plane and running in rough water. I think she did good, what do y'all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tNvibhtv7E
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Looks like a rough ride to me. I gotta headache already
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
        Looks like a rough ride to me. I gotta headache already
        Hand held cell phone camera make things seem a lot worse than the really are. I'll have to mount my Go Pro to the back seat and take another video.

Comment

Working...
        X