Playing Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Through

I completely forgot about the guys a while back. Me and my fishing partner were wading a shoreline reef before daylight. About sun up this boat came and pulled in behind us. Thee or four guys get out and wade in our direction. Before I know it, this guy my age or older wades by me out a little deeper. I asked him if he was "playing through". He said he had fished there the day before and caught fish, so he figured it was Ok to fish there today....I assured him it wasn't!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

lol
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Not good
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

lol

Comment

Kenny I find this story hard to believe.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dont he know thats your reef!!!!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Did you take your "Golf Cart" and run circles around them when you left?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Should have let him "play through" get a few yard ahead and yelled "FORE" and hit him in the back of the head with a Tiger Woods topwater!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Speaking of Tiger Woods, I bought his last video "Tigers Best 18 Holes" and the damn thing was about golf!

Comment

Originally posted by uptwobucks View Post
                    Speaking of Tiger Woods, I bought his last video "Tigers Best 18 Holes" and the damn thing was about golf!
                    Lmao!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

HA HA!!! That is 2 funny!
                      Originally posted by Termo View Post
                      Should have let him "play through" get a few yard ahead and yelled "FORE" and hit him in the back of the head with a Tiger Woods topwater!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                      X