Laser Lok L111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Lok L111

Anybody using these for saltwater applications? Just picked up some today to try out. Gonna try them on assasins. Looks like they might have trouble on thicker plastics, like TTF red killers, getting a good hookset.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

I meant Laser Sharp L111

mind wonders
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I have a few packs of the Laser Lok and haven't had a problem with hook sets.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If you are referring to the ones that have the screw lock, I use them all the time and they work great.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

go here and check em out.http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/swimbait-hooks/820475.aspx
          Scott

Comment

Those are freshwater weedless hooks. I used some similar when bass fishing back in the day and you have to set the hook really well. You would definitely miss some of the lighter hits the way trout do in the winter.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nope have not tried those.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X