Coleto Creek 9/7/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleto Creek 9/7/2013

We launched at first light and fished hard most of the morning but only picked up one here or there. Then about 10:30 I put on a swim jig and it was on. Too bad between the two of us we lost more at the boat than we put in the boat. We both lost good fish within a few yards of the boat. Color was of the swim jig was Blue Gill and a white curly tail trailer. Long grassy points were the ticket, and we kept the boat in 8-12 foot of water and casted to 2-3 foot of water. Most hits came in the 2-5 foot of water but the bigger fish would hit in the 6-10 foot of water range. Really were working the jigs a lot slower than normal swim jigging.

My son-in-law did boat the biggest of the day so I'll include his picture.....
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice bass.....

Comment

It was a really good day with the exception of the A-hole in the center console shore burner that cut across the point we were fishing so close that I could have hit them with a cast. Thought I was going to get away from that type of fishermen when I went back to bass fishing, but I guess there are A-holes in boats no matter where you go.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
      X