Ice Hole Coolers - anybody own one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Hole Coolers - anybody own one?

FWE Anglers, I am in Corpus at a trade show and came across this company selling Yeti like coolers. I have not heard of them until today, does anyone own one? They are USA made (they said Yeti's are built overseas) and look to be built really good, but don't know much about them. www.iceholecoolers.com
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Mike, please stop and introduce yourself. Would love to get a card. We are missing a cooler / dealer / sponsor on here...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      Mike, please stop and introduce yourself. Would love to get a card. We are missing a cooler / dealer / sponsor on here...
      Lol
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Coe, one step ahead of you I told them to get on the site and also provided them with your name and recommended that they sponsor on the site. I did not get a card, but their number is on their site and the lady also told me they are looking for someone to represent them in the Galveston area. I mentioned BAAD since they now have a store front.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I sent them an e-mail saw they are in Kerrville.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yes they are. She mention a marina in south Houston carries them, but I did not catch the name. $ 479.00 for the 100 qt. Seems pricey to me, but I do not know what the cost is of a Yeti 100 qt.
            Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            I sent them an e-mail saw they are in Kerrville.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

How about the Igloo Yukon ? Its made in San Antonio. Seen them but kinda pricey also. 350.00 for the 50 quart.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Not sure about the igloo products. I think they are all pricey!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  Yes they are. She mention a marina in south Houston carries them, but I did not catch the name. $ 479.00 for the 100 qt. Seems pricey to me, but I do not know what the cost is of a Yeti 100 qt.

does it make ice for me? $479 for an ice chest is xpress89 retarded.

Comment

I would definitely get one if I had to keep ice longer than a fishing trip
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                    X