Got my limit and a monster Sat 10/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my limit and a monster Sat 10/17

Went out gigging it horrible conditions again, but I managed my 5 and a 26.5"er which ties my record on rod and reel. We ended up with 14 between 4 of us. I took a pic of the big girl. I texted it to 007 and Chip so maybe one of them can put it up for me. I can't do it from work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; October 19, 2009, 10:07 AM. Reason: Adding Photo...

don't ever text me pics of big girls.

Comment

Nice haul! That's a big girl... You know there's a fee for using my flounder hole!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That beats my personal best.
        Congrats!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I did not use your hole. No 4WD. I drive an Acura remember. We didn't even head that way with the crappy wind.

Comment

Hell of a fish FP...

The Bucs almost pulled one out. Maybe next time..ya'll got a crucial schedule coming up.

Comment

Bucs are looking 0-16 right in the face now. This was our best chance. I can't complain we are comitted to re-building and that is what you get when you start young guys. Our QB has 4 int's and 4 fumbles in the past 2 weeks. Growing pains hurt but it will make us better. Even if we kept the old guys we would not have made a playoff push with our sched. We still play the pats, the saints and falcons twice. Our only chances left are Carolina in Carolina(not very good) Jets at home(maybe) Miami in Miami(probably not) Green bay at home(chance since it is our throwback game and after our bye week). Either that or hope The Saints or the Falcons get their playoffs locked up early and we can beat their backups...It is going to be 2-3 more seasons before the Bucs are back to a playoff team. Hopefully next year we can at least be respectable.

Comment

I hear ya...

Why did they trade Gaines Adams?
                He was pretty good last year.

Comment

Good stabbin! I'm still cleaning the dang things (good problem to have) and will try to get some more before Nov. hits.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    Bucs are looking 0-16 right in the face now. This was our best chance. I can't complain we are comitted to re-building and that is what you get when you start young guys. Our QB has 4 int's and 4 fumbles in the past 2 weeks. Growing pains hurt but it will make us better. Even if we kept the old guys we would not have made a playoff push with our sched. We still play the pats, the saints and falcons twice. Our only chances left are Carolina in Carolina(not very good) Jets at home(maybe) Miami in Miami(probably not) Green bay at home(chance since it is our throwback game and after our bye week). Either that or hope The Saints or the Falcons get their playoffs locked up early and we can beat their backups...It is going to be 2-3 more seasons before the Bucs are back to a playoff team. Hopefully next year we can at least be respectable.

you could have Sanchez as your qb

Comment

He has 13.5 sacks in 2.5 years. He is a bust. He only has one sack this season. I would have been happy with a 3rd or a 4th rd pick for him so getting a 2nd round for hims is great. The guy that took his place had a sack yesterday, so that already matches his YTD. His problem is that he has no inside moves. He can only speed rush. If the lineman just pushes him a little left he ends up 5 yards behind the QB. That happend to him about 90% of the plays.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice Jeremy. Did you fish the cove by the house at all?
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice one. I have that battery charger back there

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                              Nice Jeremy. Did you fish the cove by the house at all?
                              No we stayed on the other side of the island and up around Seabrook.

Comment

Working...
                              X