A Dark and Evil place......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dark and Evil place......

Mariner BEWARE should ye pass thru the Bayou of Tit'lum.
    For here lay the lair of known ruffians and craven scoundrels!
    A dark and evil place it is.
    A vile nest of blackhearted devils and soul-less vipers waiting to pounce!
    A blight upon the sea they all be.
    So mariner hold yer children tight and be a guardin' yer treasure well if ye pass this way!

Yar

Went to tit-lum this morning. 1 23"red. 2 keeper flounder(15" and 16").
    Water in decent conditon. Wind from SE.
    Water on beachfront nice dark green but bay still off color.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Cool post there Moon ,Someones always cathing them flounder up in 007 land!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

The fish
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

You could have at least got a pic of the North side of the camp with the new wall and windows.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post

Mariner BEWARE should ye pass thru the Bayou of Tit'lum.
          For here lay the lair of known ruffians and craven scoundrels!
          A dark and evil place it is.
          A vile nest of blackhearted devils and soul-less vipers waiting to pounce!
          A blight upon the sea they all be.
          So mariner hold yer children tight and be a guardin' yer treasure well if ye pass this way!

Yar

Went to tit-lum this morning. 1 23"red. 2 keeper flounder(15" and 16").
          Water in decent conditon. Wind from SE.
          Water on beachfront nice dark green but bay still off color.
          man i would call that"home sweet home" nice place ..........those pic's look like a great dinner.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looking good guys! Can't wait to get out there and check it out for myself!

Umm... I don't see the Gator-Tail dock yet.. What's going on with that??
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Coe, I traded that piece of the dock with the state for a little latitude on where we put the generator shed/cistern.

Thanks for checkin' on the place Moonpie. I wish I could be out there every day.

Arrrrrr - Sandy
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Nice job Moonpie.

Comment

nice job MP
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thanks for the pics and report Moonpie. Thanks especially for no pic of JT and his doll!!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lookin good Sandy... I'll be down at our cabin Monday and Tuesday. I'm gonna be off pretty much every weekend in November so hit me up If ya need help with anything. All we have left to do is the beds and interior walls. Oh... and tee the pier off. We might go tomorrow... if so I'll come say hi.
                      There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X