TTU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTU

Anyone see the game? Looks like Tech is finally getting some respect after going to Lincoln and ripping those cornhuskers a new one. Currently ranked #21 in the polls. Looks like Potts might be playing next week, the backup Sheffield broke his foot in the game. So we beat Kanas State 66-14, and they beat the Aggies 62-14...How bad are we gonna beat up on those poor aggies?

just dont come back down to Coog Town! hahahahaha!

less you leave with your tail tucked behind your legs.....Again

Comment

And if I have the math correct; ttu should take the aggy to the woodshed by 100 points.

Comment

I am an Aggie and they suck. The coach and all the players should be let go and start up a whole new team! It is 100% embrassing to watch.

As for TTU, I knew they would win in Lincoln and they should win several more.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

[QUOTE=Explorer21;37497]I am an Aggie and they suck.

You think?

Comment

lol...

I hope we play UH next year, I'd like to see how they play in Lubbock versus that high school stadium they play in

Comment

I know UT beat OU and (although was ugly) TT hopefully knocks the snot outta Sherman and the atm players.

Go Horns!! Hope TT beats atm.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                Anyone see the game? Looks like Tech is finally getting some respect after going to Lincoln and ripping those cornhuskers a new one. Currently ranked #21 in the polls. Looks like Potts might be playing next week, the backup Sheffield broke his foot in the game. So we beat Kanas State 66-14, and they beat the Aggies 62-14...How bad are we gonna beat up on those poor aggies?
                you know, thats karma right there.

52-30 WHOOP!
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  I am an Aggie and they suck. The coach and all the players should be let go and start up a whole new team! It is 100% embrassing to watch.
                  I completely disagree. I don't know HOW many articles I read that say how piss poor condition Franchione left the program in. He got no recruits and he just didnt care. Sherman by contrast is an exceptional recruiter. Christine Michael the RB looks more than impressive. The freshman receiver Uzoma is the leading receiver, making all kinds of circus catches. There are so many others. No matter what happens the rest of the season, I stand by the belief that Sherman is the right guy for the job and the TAMU football program is headed in the right direction. Give it a year or two for this young team to mature.

Next year, tu is losing many of its seniors, including the McCoy/Shipley duo. Okie state is losing Robinson, OU is likely losing Bradford, Baylor is questionable, and Tech will be about like this year. A&M may put up some competition in the Big XII south next year. Not saying they will win by any means, but they may pull a couple upsets. It will be interesting to say the least.
                  XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
                    you know, thats karma right there.

52-30 WHOOP!
                    LOL I know..

I guess 3-1 isnt too bad of a record against the aggies while ive been here. I just might have to make the drive to college station next year to see my Red Raiders get revenge.

Comment

Talking S*** About UH and their stadium. Did you see the scoreboard after that game. Then Potts gets benched vs TAMU (A** raping), but damn that hurt my Coogs strength of schedule. Been to all but 2 UH home games since 2003 and the Tech game by far was the best game, especially giving them Raiders hell after wards.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                        LOL I know..

I guess 3-1 isnt too bad of a record against the aggies while ive been here. I just might have to make the drive to college station next year to see my Red Raiders get revenge.

mayhaps I can get you a ticket if you want. And don't worry, our fans dont throw tortillas or batteries or anything like that
                        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

Comment

Yeah, they do have a lot of young talent. I forget how many freshman they start but I know its a lot. And yes Sherman is a good recruiter. A&M has had some poor football seasons the last couple of years but they still manage to get top recruits. I know Tech is starting to get some better ones but we still get the leftovers of UT and A&M.

As for tech nex year....2010 Big 12 champions

Comment

Yes I did see the score, they won by 1 point and rushed the field when they were favored to win

Comment

I sure do hope the aggys keep Sherman for a long time. I cant help but believe if they give him alot of time, some day they wont be door mats for the rest of the league.
                              Last edited by JT; October 28, 2009, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X