Suggestions for a PFD, the kind you inflate by pulling a cord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a PFD, the kind you inflate by pulling a cord

Any one have suggestion for PFD, the type you pull a cord and it inflates? Thought it would be a good idea since I started fishing by myself...
    Fishwhisperer

Sometimes I have seen them when they have the spring sale at fishing tackle unlimited. Don't know the price since I don't have a boat anymore. Might check out the prices on the internet. Sometimes they have the same price or higher at FTU spring sale. Need to know your prices. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

The venerable SOS Suspenders . I would recommend the auto inflate feature . It has the pull lanyard plus a pill that dissolves in water and auto inflates the PFD . Needful if you are injured , Unconscience , panicking , or having a heart attack . It cost more but I think is worth it . That's what I have , Randy .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

My wife and I purchased 2 at West Marine earlier this year. They are auto or manual. I think they were $90 each.
        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm going with the auto-inflate. Any manufacturer that is preferable?
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Mustang is spota be the best, but likely it is one or two mfgs that make for all "brands"-kinda like batteries.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I bought a nice one at academy for $70
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I use one of the two I used to use when I worked the flight deck a few(many) years ago. White vest style with the good reflective tape on it. Had a few fishermen I've come upon that actually commented on it and knew where it came from!

Comment

Working...
                X