No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to Everyone!

I am new to the site but not to fishing! So I am looking forward to chatting with some great people like yourselves.

I grew up fishing in Titlum Tatlum and Cold Pass but will fish just about anywhere. My Family has a cabin on Moody Island. So hope to see yall out on the water.

Welcome aboard!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Welcome neighbor! We're just around the corner from you.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome
        Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Yep, Just around the corner. Welcome Aboard! Y'all come on by and set a spell one weekend. I can't figure out how to get to y'all's place. I need a tutorial on where the cut in the sandbar is. - Sandy
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Hello and welcome to the asylum.

Looking forward to your reports.
                West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome !!
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome to the site. You have quite a few neighbors in that area on here.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        Yep, Just around the corner. Welcome Aboard! Y'all come on by and set a spell one weekend. I can't figure out how to get to y'all's place. I need a tutorial on where the cut in the sandbar is. - Sandy
                        Sandy, I've stopped looking for cuts... as long as there's water I'm good
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          After Ike that sandbar has definitely changed.... if you start heading across towards our cabin from the first canal on treasure isle you make the cut and can conquer that sandbar. It is not quite a straight shot across though. We have finally got it down.

My boyfriend Dale and I were fishing just south of your cabin this past Sunday...We should have stopped by but it looked like yall were getting ready to leave.

Comment

Welcome, careful it's addictive here

Comment

Thank you all for Welcoming me!

We have been on that Island for over thirty years and it is exciting to finally meet and talk with the neighbors.

It is nice to hear about all the other fishing stories and good times shared.

If you see us there......Please stop by and say Hello!

I am looking forward to getting "addicted" to this site!

Comment

Working...
                              X