Fish West End Shootout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish West End Shootout?

I know it is a little late, maybe better off for next year/summer, but I was thinking maybe we could have a club meeting/shootout/skeet shoot. I dont personally have a place we could do it. but maybe someone wouldnt mind hosting it and haveing a meeting, BBQ and skeet shoot. Done it on other forums and it was always fun. Just an idea I thought about, what do yall think and who all would attend? Doesnt have to be a skeet shoot but this seems the most economical and easiest to organize some friendly competition.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Very good idea there Majek... I always look for ways to get people together and what a better way to appeal to our hunting community than have a skeet shoot / bbq

Hopefully someone will have access to a nearby property where we can discharge firearms legally

What about a Paintball match? If we get enough people it could be a fun time!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Paintball is fun too. Havent played that in a long time. Last time I was shot at it was in the sand box and we played for keeps!!!
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

No ty sir! I am thankful there are guys and girls like you that protect this country for all those that live here...

I might want you on my side givin your expertise and all.....
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X