Double Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Limit

With the passage of the seasons first cold front, it was time for me to transition to my fall pattern and the fish did not disappoint. Ended the day with a limit of reds (21-23.5"), limit of flounder (14-16.5") and two 21" trout. All caught on either 3" gulp shrimp (new penny) or 4" sea shad (red shad) tight to the shoreline.

JQ
    Attached Files

Good job....nice fish. I need to try down that area now its getting cooler. Summer round there for me was a skunk most times. Probably more so me not knowing the right catch em spot.

Comment

Sweet Spread!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

AWESOME !! I love the bonus crabs . You drop off a crab trap ? Yeah , WALKINWADER , check out that place " down there " . Mr. Ignorant will be stalking you . Bawaaahaahaha !

I know , I'm not right in the head .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

[QUOTE=plugger;279735 Mr. Ignorant will be stalking you . Bawaaahaahaha !

I know , I'm not right in the head .[/QUOTE]He better watch out I might bite

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            ...I love the bonus crabs . You drop off a crab trap ? ....
            Crabs were simply scooped up in my wade net while wading the shallows. I didn't have anything to put them in so I had half dozen or so more that escaped my net while is was distracted catching fish.

Comment

Really ? Neat , must have waded through a blue crab convention to see that many .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Very nice, JQ! Not everyday that you get a double limit...

Wish I could have made it down there to fish with you. I guess I'll have to just dream about that tell-tale "THUMP" of Fall flounder and reds.

Comment

Wow that's an awesome spread!

Comment

looks awesomly delicious!
                    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Nice Slam. Really good picture. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                      X