PB RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB RS

Got a good one while stopping at the rigs on the way to spend the night at the floaters.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	574753

nice one congrats

Comment

Well , I guess you did ! That's a monster ! Congratulations !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice snapper, how'd the trip to the floaters go?

Comment

Excellent snap! I'll drop by for the filets this afternoon!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG MJ!!! That sucker is huge.

Don't tell the NMFS or Gulf Council-they'll call you a liar since there are no viable snapper stocks in Texas and offshore Texas waters.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              WTG MJ!!! That sucker is huge.

Don't tell the NMFS or Gulf Council-they'll call you a liar since there are no viable snapper stocks in Texas and offshore Texas waters.
              LMAO!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Look at the head on that thing!!!
                Talking about the fish....certainly a monster.

Comment

Yeah, she was kind of skinny. If she had a big belly she would have pushed 30lb.

Trip was good. Limit of nice red snaps, a couple big mangroves with the speargun. Caught a triggerfish that was dang near 10lb. Caught my first tuna verticle jigging. Got a bunch of blackfin and my buddy got a keeper yellowfin. Got to see a big manta ray and a school of blackfins while diving. We ran out of fish box space and ice.

Good times, I reallly like that tuna fishing..

Comment

Beautiful Fish!
                    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Sounds like a great trip, that's really cool about the blackfin and manta underwater. We took advantage of the awesome weather and made it out tuna fishing this week as well.

Comment

Nice, did ya'll get any big YFT? I was hoping to see one hit the deck, but it was an awesome trip none the less.

Phone was squirrely so I finally got to upload the haul pic on the computer.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0531(1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	560174

Comment

We ended up with 7 yf (4 good size) and released a blue marlin the next morning about 8:15. Made a quick stop on the way in and picked up a snapper to round out the box. Fun trip with just about the best weather we've had all year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice! We hammered them this afternoon since it was closing day. We also caught just about everything under the Sun and snagged some nice Bonito trolling with a trout rod and a tout tail! Was a good day to be on the water this afternoon!

Comment

Working...
                            X