Gold Abalone Baitcaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Abalone Baitcaster

Where did everyone go? Pat, I have the USMC rod ready for you when you have time give me a call.
    Here is one I finished last night:

6'9" IM10 blank from FTU with Spiraled Micro Fuji Titanium SiC guides.The thread is PacBay Sunrise.

Good job Bro, like the sunrise.

Sent from Galaxy S3, using Tapatalk2 now Free

Comment

Dang Randy-really super. Geez, if I only had the patience...............

BTW, my buddies are still complimenting the fine work of yours-thanks!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Beautiful pattern Randy. I just wish rod builders would find another solution for the transition instead of those bezels. Plain, smooth color would be better. They always look like cheap plastic to me.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Another sweet Rod by RR! You da man Ran!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

That's nice bro. I am a huge fan of the abalone. I'm slowly getting supplies so I can build my first rod. Pat made me a purple heart USMC rod and its amazing!! That's assuming we are talking about the same pat. But anyways, good job!

Comment

Thanks, I finally had a chance to break it in. Check out my fancy Zebco catch! LOL

Comment

Working...
              X