It Was About Time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Was About Time......

Man, I was laid up with a bad cold, then a sinus infection, then my knee went out. I think it's been over two weeks since I really went fishing. I slipped out a time or two and caught a couple of dinks, but not a really good, long wade.
    I got out about 7:00 this morning and headed across the bay to the reef. It was like glass and I had a couple of halfazz blow ups, so I switched to a Norton SE. I fished a good while with nothing then a solid thunk. I set the hook and it pulled like a big flatty, so I set the hook again. That pizzed her off and she came up shakin'. FINALLY a nice 5.5# trout on the boga. It was beautiful but fishing was slow. I had another trout 3+pounds on a SS jr. and a few small trout back on jigs, but still no reds.
    About 10:00 the reds moved in to the grass edge and I had a limit to 6#. I caught one more Redfish at the boat . All fish were released.
    Back at it in the morning........
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Nice outing, patience pays off

Comment

Very Nice!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good read brutha.. Thanks for the report..
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice catchin' Kenny!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

could have used you for the tournament Kenny!!!nice report
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Good trip Kenny.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice Kenny!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

By the way, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Take care of that knee.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Yeah Kenny thanks for coming up there great to see you as always. Glad you were able to fight off the sinus junk. Those cold fronts blow all sort of stuff down! Glad your feeling better.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good day bro! When we goin again anyway?
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

nice wade.congrats
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I was wondering how ya did. I had 3 trout and two were dinks-plumtruese was bait. I headed up New bayou after trying my spot-missed several hits and headed in by 11. Seemed to calm for me where I was, but lots of bait.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You did alot better than I did Saturday.
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

great report!!! Glad to see the SS are working
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X