Redfish Limit This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redfish Limit This Morning

The Redfish were cooperative in the S. shoreline marsh this morning. They all hit a core shot Norton sand eel (rootbeer core covered by transparent green) an 1/8th. oz. jig.
    I can't believe I didn't get some flounder too. I had two big flattys on, but both spit the jig in front of me. I don't really fish for flounder, but I guess I should fish my Helium II medium, moderate fast action instead of my usual ML trout rod this time of year. That way I could cross their eyes, if they weren't already crossed!
    The three fish weighed 14 3/4#.
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Nice, great day for it.
    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Nice job Kenny.......I hear the water was WAY up today!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great job Kenny!

Chip the water was way up this morning!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice Kenny,, good picture aswell. What time is dinner????
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I take care of the neighbor ladies, the neighbor ladies take care of me!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Chip, the water was very high today.

Kenny, nice going out there in the conditions. The wind was blowing really hard when Donna and I went out there around 10:00 (yes, we partied to late after the tourny.) We got off the water only after an hour of fishing.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sweet

Comment

kenny nice report...saw your truck at ramp...keep on takin care of your neighbor ladies
                  Captain Glenn Stevens
                  Coastal Guide Service
                  www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Nice report!! I washed my boat and sat my butt on the couch for the rest of the day.. can't get motivated on Sunday for some reason!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                      Nice report!! I washed my boat and sat my butt on the couch for the rest of the day.. can't get motivated on Sunday for some reason!
                      I put the clean on my boat too. I have some new hatches to install this week when/if it quits raining.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Great catch Kenny. Nice report and pic.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report Kenny. Also, it was nice finally meeting you. I was out there (south shore line) on Sunday as well. Tides were a foot higher than normal. Caught a good red and some real nice trout. All on topwaters.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            I take care of the neighbor ladies, the neighbor ladies take care of me!
                            thats funny. great job on the reds.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

nice, thanks for the report..
                              Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X